Festive Chocolate Mousse
2 small or 1 and 1/2 large ripe avocados
2 tbsp coconut yoghurt
2 tbsp cacao or cocoa powder
2 tbsp Hazelnut Nut Butter*
60g dark chocolate bar, melted
2 tbsp pure maple syrup
1 orange, zest and juice
1 tbsp cacao nibs
1 tbsp chopped toasted hazelnuts
16-20 frozen whole cranberries (optional), defrosted (plus more for decorating)
*I love Forty Thieves Hazelnut Crunch
1. Place all ingredients, except cacao nibs and toasted hazelnuts, in food processor and blend until smooth.
2. Add cacao nibs and toasted hazelnuts and pulse a few times until incorporated.
3. Gently mix through three quarters of the cranberries, if using, with a spoon
4. Spoon into 4 ramekins and chill for 10 minutes.
5. Serve topped with cranberries, more toasted hazelnuts and cacao nibs. Enjoy!